Today I have even more reasons you should always hire an agent when listing your home.
Welcome to the second part of my two-part series counting down the top 10 reasons you should always hire an agent when listing your home. For a refresher, you can click here to view part one. Today I’m picking up where we left off, starting with No. 5:
5. An agent can provide you with referrals to many highly qualified professionals like home inspectors, contractors, and lenders. We’re always networking, so if you need to repair something on your home before it gets to the market, we have the contacts to help you get it done.
4. Agents are always in contact with other agencies. Agents work together, so we’re constantly talking to each other, no matter what agency we work for. Word of mouth is an extremely effective way to find a buyer.
3. Agents can set your home up for a special agent open house. When we list your home, we invite all the surrounding agents to come to a special agent open house where you’ll be able to get all their different opinions of your home. This also keeps your home relevant and top of mind for all the agents who attend and the buyers they represent.
2. Agents can negotiate on your behalf with potential buyers and their agents. Buying or selling a home is a very emotional process, and it’s nice to have an agent act as your middleman to take the emotion out of it and fight for your best interests.
1. Agents are professionally trained. We have continued education throughout our career. We have a wealth of experience which makes us great problem solvers. At the end of the day, when you’re working with a real estate agent, we can make the home selling process that much smoother.
If you have any questions or you’re thinking about selling your home, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I’d be happy to help you.