Luxury Collection Specialist
What is a Luxury Collection Home?
The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (BSSH) Luxury Collection Program, created by the BHHS Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., is a specialized marketing strategy designed for unique and upscale properties.
The very words 'Luxury Collection' imply a special level of exclusivity, distinction, and quality. While rare exceptions to the rule will perhaps exist, the general description (along with pricing criteria) of a “Luxury Collection” property are as follows:
- A home which meets or exceeds established minimum price
- One which is located in a neighborhood considered to be higher end, socially prestigious or extremely desirable
- A residence which is at least 60% of the total value of the estate
- One with well kept exterior and landscaping consistent with its surroundings
- A Home with significant amenities or unique qualities
- A Home with historic value
Who is a Luxury Collection Specialist?
All Sales Associates who wish to use the designation of Luxury Collection Specialist must meet certain standards and qualifications in order to attain that status and use of the designation on marketing materials. Each designee must have a proven track record of success in the sales and servicing of Luxury Homes properties and meet minimum qualifications, as set forth, to be accepted by the Fine Homes International. The qualifications for these luxury specialists are very stringent because you deserve only the best.
Luxury Collection Specialists Must:
Minimum Standards necessary to qualify for designation
- Be a full time licensed Agent for minimum one year
- Have achieved PREA’s Honor Society recognition
- Taken 1 Luxury Collection Home listings in the past 12 months
- Or Sold one Luxury Collection Home in the past 12 months
Minimum Qualifications for a Luxury Collection Specialist:
- Participate in meetings and Luxury Collection Homes tours
- Must meet specifications as set forth in the “Luxury Collection Specialist Certification Membership Application”
- Be willing to follow the qualifications and guidelines as set forth for the Luxury Collection Program
- Be willing to purchase the start up marketing materials
- Be willing to abide by all decisions of management relating to a property’s applicability to the Luxury Collection program
- Have a personal website
- Agree to uphold Luxury Collection standards
BHHS Luxury Collection Mission Statement
The BHHS Luxury International Division is committed to being the premier destination and the authority for those individuals looking to sell or purchase a luxury home in the Hampton Roads area.
BHHS Luxury Collection Vision Statement
We will be recognized as the only company of choice for the marketing of Luxury homes in Hampton Roads. Our passion for excellence will ensure the highest level of superior service to our clients.
If you're looking to sell your luxury home in the St. Louis area, trust the expertise of the Luxury Collection Specialists at The Wallner Team. Send them a message or give them a call at 314.810.7653 to find out more about how they can help sell your luxury home for top dollar in St. Louis County.